DC6.5-50V 380W BLDC Three Phase DC Brushless Motor Controller PWM Without Hall Sensor Hall Motor Control Driver Board Dropship
This drive is a DC three-phase brushless and Hallless control board, and the motor can work normally without Hall.
BLDC wide voltage 6.5-50V high power 380W DC three-phase high-speed brushless sensorless controller, new PWM signal input support 3.3V system PLC 0-5V analog signal input control
Special instructions for external signal input:
1. The connection of the V/P short contact means that the PWM signal input effectively recognizes the real PMW signal to support the 3.3V system, and the PMW signal needs to be input from the two ports (PWM GND) of the terminal.
2. When the V/P short contact is disconnected, the 0-5V analog signal input is valid (the default is disconnected at the factory). When the analog quantity is input, the built-in potentiometer on the board can be used to adjust the speed. If you want to connect an external 0 For -5V analog signal input, you must unplug the jumper cap on the board to cut off the potentiometer divider signal, and then input the 0-5V analog signal from the two ports (0-5 GND) of the terminal. The maximum voltage should not exceed 5V
3. The forward and reverse rotation and the brake are grounded through a switch, which is low-level effective. The external MCU can also give low-level signals. The front row of wiring terminals are weak current signals directly input to the MCU master control, and cannot be touched or touched. High voltage and strong current.
1.U V W 3-phase line output connected to brushless motor
2. 5V GND The motherboard comes with 5V (current does not exceed 200MA)
3. VCC GND main power supply (external DC power supply)
4. SC speed pulse signal output (only the interface is reserved, not for technical support)
5. DIR forward and reverse control keep the low level effective (can be connected to the ground external switch)
6. BRAKE brake control keeps low level active (can be connected to the ground with an external switch)
6.0-5V PWM speed control signal dual input terminal (on-board potentiometer speed control can also be switched by jumper to connect an external 0-5V analog quantity PWM duty cycle signal input speed control)
Full-chip technology, stable performance, and user-friendly design, all interfaces use terminal blocks, standard heat sink, on-board speed potentiometer, and can be used when the hand is powered on, saving time and worry
Product name: zs-x11f-2
Working voltage: 6.5-50V
Drive current: rated 16A plus air-cooled heat dissipation 30A
Maximum power: 380W
Overcurrent protection: Yes
Locked-rotor protection: Yes (after locked-rotor, the current will automatically drop and run at intervals)
Over-temperature protection: Yes (over-temperature power is halved)
Maximum speed: 224000 RPM (2 pole motor), 74000 RPM (6 pole motor), 40000 RPM (12 pole motor), 35000 RPM (14 pole motor).
Product size: length 63MM*width 45MM*height 31MM
Weight: about 76g
1. Reverse connection of the positive and negative poles of the power supply on the motherboard will cause permanent damage to some of the chips on the board (even if it does not work for 1 second)
2. There is sampling over-current protection at the output of the motor during normal operation. Because the power and current of the module are very large, please do not artificially short-circuit the module when the module is not working normally. Once the short-circuit, the circuit may be burnt and the tube may burst, the first wiring test machine Please use small current and low voltage test, after ok, then apply high current and high voltage. Because it is a bare board module, please pay attention to the insulation of the wiring head. It is strictly forbidden that strong voltage touches the board parts.
3. Do not connect to the motor that is obviously inconsistent with the drive module voltage, current, or power.